Required travel documentation

1. What documentation do I need for my trip?

If you are a Spanish national, you can consult the documentary requirements and health formalities you need to travel on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation in the "Travel Recommendations" section.

If you are a national of any other country, you can consult your Consulate or Embassy.

In the event that you have contracted with a travel agency for a combined trip, the agency will provide you with information on the documentation and health formalities that are mandatory for your trip.

Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Read more
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics