ACAVe has established collaboration agreements with industry-leading insurers to provide partners with the most competitive travel and civil liability policies and surety bonds, offering an extensive variety of covers.
ACAVe has signed an agreement with this insurance broker to provide members with advantageous conditions in taking out any product they need to create and run a travel agency:
- Surety bonds before the authorities: solutions with different insurance companies with the best market conditions.
- Civil liability: insurance that travel agencies must compulsorily take out to be Association members. Coverage for supplier insolvency available.
- Collective agreement policies: workplace accident policy and outsourcing of retirement premiums.
- Travel insurance: we have a wide range of insurance products and companies so each agency can find the solution that best adapts to them. We provide different marketing channels such as online contracting (B2B) and XML microsite integrations (B2C).
- Other policies: multi-risk policies for agency premises, life insurance, freelance worker subsidies, etc.
ACAVe has signed an agreement allowing members to take out the following products under highly favourable conditions:
Civil liability: insurance that travel agencies must compulsorily take out to be Association members.
Travel insurance: ACAVe has an extensive range of travel insurance products at very competitive prices.
Regulatory bonds: ACAVe provides its partners with the possibility of taking out the legally established bonds under very favourable economic conditions.
This company offers ACAVE partners a product that can be pivoted to each traveller’s specific needs. SELECT makes it possible to take out not only a series of principal guarantees, including luggage, assistance, medical expenses, civil liability, delays and accidents, but a number of add-ons and additional covers such as:
- Luggage expansion up to €6,000
- Medical costs abroad expansion up to €63,000
- Accident expansion up to €180,000
ACAVe has agreements with leading tech providers to offer partners technological solutions under the best conditions. They include agreements with Beroni, a firm specialising in management programmes pivoted to travel agencies, and the Timenet schedule control app.
ACAVe negotiates agreements with different organisations to offer partners the best conditions across different products and services.
We have agreements with: Banc Sabadell, Laboratorios Synlab and FEMXA.